Auckland University of Technology, WG Sir Paul Reeves Building, level 1, room 126, 2 Governor Fitzroy Place, Auckland 1010 New Zealand.
"INTELLIGENT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR BIG DATA"
- Big and Stream Data Analytics
- Spiking Neural Network Computation
- High Performance Neuromorphic System
- Novel Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI)
- Novel Motion Data Analysis Technology
- Predictive Personalised Modelling of non Communicable Diseases
- Predicting Response to Treatment
- Personalised Modelling in Bioinformatics
- Predictive Modelling on Ecological and Environmental Data
- Big Data in Radio-Astronomy
- Computer Vision and Image Processing for Dynamic Data Analysis
- Visualisation of Scientific Data
- Novel Human-Computer Interfaces
- Complex System Optimisation
- Collaborative and Distributed Systems Design
Selected full papers will be published after the conference in special issues of Evolving Systems and Springer Series in Bio-/Neuroinformatics.
- Download NCEI'15 flyer here.