Helena Bahrami is a PhD student at KEDRI under the supervision of Prof. Nikola Kasabov. Her topic of study is “Using Spiking Neural Networks for Computational Modelling and Prediction of Progression to Alzheimer Disease and Response to Treatment”. She is working on parameters optimization techniques to optimize parameters of the Spiking Neural Network. She is also working on extending Gene Regulatory Network Model of the Evolving Spatio-Temporal Data Machines in order to model brain data related to Alzheimer Disease prediction and treatment. Helena has previous research experience in Optimization Model in static and dynamic environments and Machine Learning Techniques especially Neural Networks during her master program. She Obtained an MSc. degree in Artificial Intelligence from Qazvin Azad University, Iran in 2011 and BSc. degree in Computer Software Engineering from Iran in 2006.
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/helenabahrami
- ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Helena_Bahrami
- Bachelor: Software Engineering-Computer Engineering, Iran (2006)
- Master of Science: Artificial Intelligence-Computer Engineering, Iran (2011)
- Spiking Neural Networks
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- M. Abdechiri, M. Meybodi and H. Bahrami, “Gases Brownian Motion Optimization: an Algorithm for Optimization (GBMO)”, International Journal of Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, DOI:10.1016/j.asoc.2012.03.068, 2013, Vol. 13, Issue 5, pp. 2932-2946. (ISI Paper Published).
- M. Fasanghari and H. Bahrami, “An Incremental Heap Self-Organizing Map for Clustering Large Scale Data”, International Journal of Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, 2015. (ISI paper, in its proceeding to publish).
- H. Bahrami and M. Meybodi, “Solar System Optimization: A Novel Optimization Algorithm Inspired by Celestial Bodies Movement”, International Journal of Review in Life Sciences, IJRLS, 2016, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 76-91. (ISI Paper Published)
- H. Bahrami and M. Meybodi, “Chaotic Artificial Immune Network Optimization Algorithm Combined with Univariate Marginal Distribution Algorithm for Optimization in Dynamic Environments”, International Journal of Review in Life Sciences, IJRLS, 2016, Vol.6, Issue 1, pp. 54-75. (ISI Paper Published).
- H. Bahrami, M. Meybodi and M. Abdechiri, “Imperialist Competitive Algorithm with Adaptive Colonies Movement”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications, DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2012.02.06, IJISA, 2012, Vol. 2, No. 6, pp. 49-57. (ISC Paper Published).
- H. Bahrami, K. Faez and M. Abdechiri, “Imperialist Competitive Algorithm using Chaos Theory for Optimization(CICA)”, 12th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation, IEEE, 2010, pp. 98-103.
- M. Abdechiri, K. Faez and H. Bahrami, “Adaptive Imperialist Competitive Algorithm (AICA)”, International Conference on Cognitive Informatics (ICCI’10), IEEE, 2010, pp. 940-945.
- M. Abdechiri, K. Faez and H. Bahrami, “Neural Network Learning based on Chaotic Imperialist Competitive Algorithm”, ISA2010, IEEE, 2010, pp. 1-5.
- H. Bahrami and M. Meybodi, “Chaotic Artificial Immune Network optimization algorithm in combination with Univariate Marginal Distribution Algorithm (UC-opt-AiNet)”, The First CSUT Conference on Computer, Communication, Information Technology (CSCCIT), 2011, Tabriz University, Iran, pp. 1098-1105.
- H. Bahrami, M. Meybodi and M. Abdechiri, “Solar System Optimization: New Algorithm Inspired by Planet's Orbital and Spinning motion”, The Second international Conference On Contemporary Issues in Computer and Information Science, Iran IEEE Section, Zanjan University, Iran, 2010, pp. 6-10.
- M. Abdechiri, M. Meybodi and H. Bahrami, “Gases Brownian Motion Optimization: a New Algorithm Inspired by Gases Brownian Motion”, The 16th int'l CSI Computer Conference (CSICC, 2010), Sharif University of Technology, Iran, 2010, pp. 266-271.
- M. Abdechiri, M. Saniee, H. Bahrami, “Imperialist Competitive Algorithm with Adaptive Radius of Colonies Movement”, 18th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE2010), Isfahan, Iran, May 11-13, 2010, pp. 2027-2032.
- M. Fasanghari, H. Bahrami, E. Latifi, “Big data mining and its applications”, Published by Iran national Telecommunication Research Center (ITRC), 2017.
Prize or Scholarships
- KEDRI Scholarship from AUT Knowledge Engineering & Discovery Research Institute– January 2017